[email protected] Five Star Professionals Survey
To mark its forthcoming 5th anniversary, [email protected] invites you to celebrate, together with us, the abundant female professional talent in the antitrust community.
Take a moment to nominate notable women competition professionals of different levels of experience and seniority across different disciplines and jurisdictions. Be they professionals who have inspired you, or whose work and/or skillset you have appreciated or were impressed with.
Based on your nominations and votes, we expect the survey to feature ‘Five Star Women Competition Professionals’ in the following categories:
- Academia & Think Tanks
- Competition Advocacy & Media
- Competition Economics
- Competition Enforcement & Judiciary
- Bar & Private Practice
Across three tiers:
- Guide Stars – trailblazers who have reached lead roles or have otherwise inspired you with their professional expertise beyond the last five years, and who will typically count some 20 years’ experience in the competition field.
- Shining Stars – women competition professionals who stood out and/or who have made notable professional accomplishments (e.g. promotions to senior roles) in the last five years; these women will typically have at least a dozen of years’ experience in the competition field
- Rising Stars – up & coming women competition professionals who you expect to achieve notable professional landmarks in the next five years
In multiple geographies - from Africa, Americas to different parts of Europe.